Tame thick, bulky hair

Taming thick, you must be voluminous hair very careful when brushing, to avoid damage. Here you will find thick to tame voluminous hair with help from a professional hair stylist in this free video clip.

Hi all, I am a hairdresser, Amanda Shackleton, and today I'll show you how thick to tame voluminous hair. If you work, that's very very thick and sometimes frizzy hair or on the coarse side you have to be very careful when you clean it out are, because there are a lot of nodes in it. I take only small sections with my flat brush and brush it is only through works such as the mostly at the ends. Once I've done that and I have brushed it anywhere through and I have at the end by all nodes, I go ahead and I something with that kinda halfway between a pomade and a wax, take a little texture and a bit oily, but it's not heavy oil I put in her hair and I am only little at my finger tips smallthat surrounded him in my hand a motion and go ahead and bring them to the ends of the hair. I occupy again it through the ends, so that it is evenly distributed and then just take the brush brush bit more and go to work ahead and in this baby-pieces on the front of the hair and some of the flyaways on the top. And there go you see the difference between the before and after. I'm Amanda Shackleton, a hairdresser from Nybridalbeauty.com.


View the original article here


This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

No comments:

Post a Comment