Long-Lasting Curls for Thick, Straight, Heavy Hair

Thick, straight heavy hair can be curled any which way you'd like using a few basic steps. Learn about long-lasting curls for thick, straight heavy hair with help from a licensed cosmetologist in this free video clip.

I'm Camilla Terrell. I'm a master cosmetologist, and the owner of Envision Salon, Spa, and Hair and Nails. And today, I'm going to walk you through a few curly hair tutorials. We're creating a curl for hair that is thick, straight, and heavy. I don't use any product at this point. I take and I curl the hair with a one-inch iron because one, the hair is heavy, and is thick as well as straight. So, I use my one-inch iron, and I'm creating, like, a spiral curl with my iron. I take and I create that curl, and I pin curl the hair while it's still hot. This is going to help achieve a lasting curl for that hair that is thick, that is heavy, and hard to curl. So, we're making a lasting curl.


View the original article here


This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

No comments:

Post a Comment