How to Remove Hair Removal Wax From a Curling Iron

If hair removal wax gets onto your curling iron, don't worry - you have options. Remove hair removal wax from a curling iron with help from a licensed cosmetologist in this free video clip.

I'm Camilla Terrell. I'm a master cosmetologist, and the owner of Envision Salon, Spa, and Hair and Nails. And today, I'm going to walk you through a few curly hair tutorials. I want to show you how to remove wax from your curling iron. I take - you see the wax buildup on our iron - I take 100 percent acetone, and I apply it to a cloth. And, as if I was removing nails from a nail bed - fake nails - I'm going to actually apply this wax to this cloth. Now that the acetone is on the cloth, we want to massage this acetone onto this curling iron as much as possible. You can see how it begins to remove the wax. Based on how much you have on there, continue to massage that wax into that acetone that's on your cloth. And, you may have to go back and place some more, but you see it's removing the wax. So, I'm pouring a little more acetone, and I'm going to hold it down, and I'm going to massage it. I'm just holding it for a few seconds, allowing it to dissolve. And, you can see where we remove the wax from the iron.


View the original article here


This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

No comments:

Post a Comment