How to give hair beautiful waves with a ponytail

A ponytail is a good way to get these beautiful waves in the hair that you want. Give your hair beautiful waves with a ponytail with help from a professional hair stylist in this free video clip.

Day together. I am hairdresser, Amanda Shackleton, and today I'll show you how you beautiful waves with a ponytail. I am long gone and teased back up the rear part of the hair here and pulled, most of the hair in a low ponytail as follows. The reason why is because I wanted to make it in a breeder ponytail and I think I did add something, something tease back here, it makes more interesting most definitely are looking for. What you want to do is small sections of hair from the front next throw and just wrap it around the barrel of your device, just like that. You need not even open the barrel. You need not even have to use your fingers, give a quick breaks, so it is there a nice way like the wavy structure. We make a few more pieces and then I show a trick you to really make this look pretty and ready. It is a really nice style to the also go out in the evening. Okay, so let's make our last piece, wrap it. When I drum wraps it around, like me in direction from the face, so if we are going to pull it back it just naturally moves in this direction perfectly. I'll continue with a little shine spray and give it some shine. This will help to some of the flyaways way and it just a little bit handy appearance make, and then we will take a piece of hair, just give it a little twist as the some to preserve texture and the sides of the hair, they kill on the side of the ponytail, go ahead and pin in and this be not perfect by any means. It may just kind of pulled back, twisted, fixed, where you want it, because it should be loose and messy. We come to take another piece, more pin and we the front let one below because I think it looks really nice with the hairstyle and let's go ' s. Thats it, just a few steps and you have a really beautiful ponytail. I'm Amanda Shackleton, hairdresser from NYbridalbeauty.com.


View the original article here


This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

No comments:

Post a Comment