How to Curl Hair With Hot Sticks

One tool that is great to use when curling hair are hot sticks. Learn how to curl hair with hot sticks with help from a licensed cosmetologist in this free video clip.

I'm Camilla Terrell. I'm a master cosmetologist, and the owner of Envision Salon, Spa, and Hair and Nails. And today, I'm going to walk you through a few curly hair tutorials. To create a curl using the hot stick curler, take a slight one-inch to two-inch parting. Make a small section. Lightly mist the hair strand. I lightly mist with a light hairspray, as well as a shine. There's my hot stick curler iron. Holding that hair at a 90 degree angle, I'm going all the way down to the base of the scalp. And here, I'm actually holding the hair on the wand for a good 10 seconds. Twisting out, and get a nice curl.


View the original article here


This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

No comments:

Post a Comment